Where we store user information?
User registration details, customer information is stored on server located in AWS cloud in Frankfurt, Germany Datacenter. We are obliged to follow EU GDPR law and are not sharing registered user information with any third-party marketing websites. If there is any change in policy user’s will be informed about it and will have to consent on information sharing. Information about payment (paypal Email, Debit/Credit Card) will be processed by Paypal and PayU Internaltional, this Site do not hold any Sensitive Personal Information such as Date of Birth, Credit/Debit Card Numbers, Bank Accounts, National ID, Passport numbers and Social Insurance Numbers.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information only for purchase purposes, Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How we use collected information
Testclue collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
- It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
How we protect your information
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Right to Erasure Requests
- The Data Subject is able to submit a request for their data to be erased / rectified / register a complaint and Export of Data :
Delete My Account and Erase My Data :
Rectify My Data (please fill in request and submit)
GDPR Complaint (please fill in request and submit)
- When a request is made, the Data Subject will receive an email confirmation to confirm the deletion request.
- After email confirmation, the user request is added to the requests table for review by the Administrator. The Administrator can also add a user manually with an email look up and review.
- If the Data Subject has content published on the site for any post types or comments, they will be added to consent DB, from which information could be deleted on request.
- Testclue Online Services (“Data Controller”), User (“Data Subject”) are obliged to follow EU GDPR policies.
- Admin can also manually add users to the erasure requests table with a manual email search.