F5 online lab is intended to provide hands-on configuration, testing scenario deployment, certification exam preparations. Ideal for candidates preparing for F5 certifications, specially 101, 201, 301a and 301b exams. Purpose of F5 online lab is to lessen the burden of setting up complete lab, this lab supports high-availability features and also provide real experience of working on F5 appliances.
Other online labs are mostly limiting in terms of flexibility of running scripts, automation, or doing major changes on the provided appliances, in this lab you are free to practice the way you need to.
Lab location : Lab is hosted in Central Europe, standard latency to lab devices : within EU (5 – 30 ms), US (100 – 130 ms), Asia-Pacific (100 – 130 ms). Also depends on internet connection.
This lab consists of :
- -2x Virtual F5 Appliances with lab licenses
- -3x Web servers for load balancing between
- -1x Windows 7 PC as management station
Following F5 modules are available in this lab:
- -BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager
- -BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager
- -BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager
- -BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager
- -BIG-IP Access Policy Manager
- -BIG-IP Application Security Manager
Lab Guide and Topology